Tattoo Aftercare: Tattoo Balm
If your body is a canvas for artistic tattoos, you need special care for them. Give your tattoo the comforting touch of Whiskers Tattoo balm and make a signature statement on the world with your body art. Whiskers Tattoo Balm (also known as Tattoo Shiner) is equipped with medicinal benefits of natural oils which helps in better healing and prevention of color fading in the tattoos.
It is essential to apply Tattoo Balm regularly on the skin where you get the tattoo design carved to maintain the colour, texture and tone of the Tattoo design. Whiskers Tattoo Balm is made of exotic ingredients such as olive oil, fat-soluble vitamins and shea butter which revitalizes the skin, prevent skin infections and skin problems, which makes it one of the best Tattoo Balms.
Benefits of Whiskers Tattoo Balm:
- Retains tattoo colour
- Prevents skin mutation
- Revitalization of the skin where Tattoo is inked
- Increases blood circulation
- Eases the pain
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Prevents any skin infection or problems
All these benefits make Whiskers Tattoo Balm best choice when it comes to buying a Tattoo Shiner for your Tattoo.
More Reasons To Buy Whiskers Tattoo Balm:
- Maintains the original tattoo lustre
- Natural and exotic ingredients
- Contains olive oil, lavender oil which is best known for skin nourishment
- Easy to spread
- Allows fast healing of skin
- Enhances the colour of the Tattoo
Ingredients Whiskers Tattoo Balm
- Olive oil: Contains antioxidant and anti-ageing properties which nourish the skin
- Wheat Germ Oil: This oil contains Vitamin A, D, B and fatty acids which provides moisture to the skin. It keeps your inked skin hydrated, thus, promoting faster healing.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Tattoo balm is able to heal your cracks and fine lines on the skin due to sweet almond oil. This ingredient heals the chapped skin and also protects the skin from damage.
- Shea Butter: It provides therapeutic properties to the tattoo balm. Shea butter provides moistures, hydration to skin and also heals the inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosemary Oil: An exotic ingredient, which provides the skin with vitamins. It promotes blood circulation and is also a superior disinfectant.
- Lavender oil: This improves the blood circulation in the skin and soothes the pain, acts as a disinfectant.
How to use Tattoo Balm?
Here is a quick guide on how to keep Tattoo colour long lasting
You should apply a considerable amount of Whisker’s Tattoo Balm where you have inked the tattoo only after the skin has been healed. Spread the balm evenly on the Tattoo so that skin can absorb the balm completely. This balm will soothe the pain but also keep your skin well-nourished. Tattoo Balm boosts blood circulation and also avoids skin infections.
How To Maintain Your Tattoo?
If you want to maintain your Tattoo – the colour and the lustre, you must take good care of it by using these two products:
- Tattoo Balm
When you have inked a tattoo, your priority is to maintain it and keep your skin away from infection. Nourish and hydrate your skin by applying a considerable amount of Tattoo Balm on the Tattoo. The exotic ingredients will enhance the lover, ease the swelling, reduce the irritation and redness of the skin where you have inked it.
You can also try tattoo cream from Whiskers, which has a matte finish and can maintain the colour and lustre of the Tattoo. Before the Tattoo starts fading and looking ugly, preserve the look of the Tattoo by applying this matte finish cream twice a day.
Why Buy from Whiskers.in?
Tattoo Balms are made from natural ingredients like olive oil, Shea butter, fat-soluble vitamins and lavender oil – which are all skin’s best friend!
Along with preserving the Tattoo’s aesthetics, these products from Whiskers will help in preventing skin infection, which is a common fear among people.
- How many times can I apply the balm?
You can apply the balm for two times in a day.
- What about the side effects of these products?
Whisker’s uses natural and vegan products and is entirely devoid of harmful chemicals or agents. So, you can safely use them on your skin.
- What are the charges for returning products?